about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Morning laughs...On rules and licking and butterflies

I don't know but kids always come up with the weirdest and funniest things.  They have such imagination. I just love their innocence and pureness of heart.  Xavi for example comes with these funny  ideas and stories while we're having conversations. He told me the other day:

"Licking somebody is totally against the rules.  Except for babies because they lick everything and have a small brain.  An ant's brain!"

I am sure glad that at his age he knows there are rules and that he is sticking to them.

Because I believe every post needs to have a picture,
this is Xavi's reality today!
He really needs to straighten up his room.

For another morning laugh:

Sophia has been wondering lately if "Butterflies feel humans in their stomach when they are nervous" She's got me thinking now!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. I think it would be only fair if butterflies feel humans in their stomachs when they're nervous. I like Sophia's thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is just the cutest! kids do say the darnedest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great quotes. Sophie has me thinking too!!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016